Saturday 23 September 2023

 

Graphene in Blood

Just Black n Red Art. No scientific value at all.

Ugly Art, but I’ve seen worse. Close up you cant see him….

Or Her.. (Lipstick and eye shadow give it away)

Lab Grade reduced graphene oxide. On slide, fresh blood added to cover slip and slapped on top just for interest.

Only one fibre in a good drop of blood, pretty ok for me. Used to be at least 5 or so. 

While I do have some experiments to do with the graphene on my list, This one was just for curiosity value as no one has done it yet, that I have seen at least.

Dark Art tho.

Share

Share matt’s microscopy 

Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Iran Playing Major Role in Defeating Terrorism in Middle East: Mark Taliano  A renowned author and political commentator from Canada prais...