Wednesday 11 September 2024

 

WARNING: Another Israeli Plot Against Gaza?

I speak with Kevork Almassian about the Zionist pogrom of Palestinians in Gaza and West Bank

Last night I had a conversation with my dear friend and colleague Kevork Almassian for Syriana Analysis. We covered the growing totalitarianism in the UK and EU and the looming bankruptcy while politics goes insane. We also talked about the Israeli biowarfare in Gaza with the introduction of the oral Polio vaccine for immune suppressed Gazan children.

****

Please do consider subscribing to my Substack. Your kind contributions help me to continue doing the work I do from the region. Many thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Is David Icke Just Another Layer Of The Conspiracy Onion? kanesewart  /  January 1, 2014 New (August 2013) Photographic evidence suggests ...