Thursday 17 October 2024

 

Elon Musk Files

Just a collection of my Articles about Elon Musk

I started writing this Blog because the world needs to know what we are capable.
Elon Musk has taken my technology and packaged it as the Hyperloop.
Never giving me the credit I deserve.

The "Hyperloop" is based on my Patent CPME0840812.080424.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2009135389A1/en

This is how I started.
I have nothing for Elon Schmuck… he is an Imposter.
And many people see this clown now as what he is… a dangerous NWO Muppet.

Today the world is at its worst I ever seen… and the reason is clear.

WEF Judaism Elon Musk Bill Gates and all the other impostors misleading us into ww3.

So here are all my articles I wrote about him.

Elon Musk is WEF

And a Fraud

I want to make clear that through DARPA and the Harvard Wyss Institute Elon Musk is directlyx linked to the MIC and the WEF.
Inside all Vaccination shots they contain their Neural Lace Nanotechnology.
Their aim is to harm us by connecting us to AI to be controlled by Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Biden can’t say no to Israel, in spite of its flagrant violations of int’l law – Day 375 contact@ifamericansknew.org   October 17, 2024 ad...