Friday 7 June 2024

 

Ask your Dentist if Nanos are right for You!– Part 4: SMART City, Alluvial Fan Patterns & Orabloc®

In my microscopic investigations of 8 samples of 5 different Dental Anesthetics from Septadont, I showed Dark Field images of NanocapsulesNanocellsMicellsColloidal Molecules (Part 1), NanofibersNanofilaments and Nanoribbons (in Part 2), and Nano ‘Crystals’, ‘Chips’ and possible ‘Mesogens’ in Part 3. (You can find links to Septadont’s products on their website in Part 1).

Orabloc®

I have also added another Dental Anesthetic: Orabloc®

Orabloc® is Articaine hydrochloride 4% with epinephrine by the Italian Pharma corporation, Pierrel. This vial was manufactured in the US. I cannot find the listed ingredients, but here is the Package Insert

In Part 4, I will show a variety of patterns that dry on the slide:

  • Alluvial Fans’ depositing ofNanoparticles and Nanocrystals

  • Hydrogel Feathering and BranchingCrystalization patterns

  • Nano SMART Cities’ – Hydrogel turning from wavy lines into mostly straight-lined, seemingly 2-D patterns that look like sprawling architectural Blueprints with squares and rectangles and runways

In all fairness, I do not know what chemicals or ingredients that are Not undisclosed Nanotechnology might create these types of drying patterns. 

All images are at 100x and 400x magnification

Some of these are real pretty!


‘Alluvial Fans’:

Mepivacaine/Carbocaine®

Orabloc®

Mepivacaine/Carbocaine®

Mepivacaine/Carbocaine®

Articaine

“Nano Rainbow Bird Head” (Sample: Orabloc®)

Orabloc®

Orabloc® 

I call this photo: “Creepy Creepy Nano Claw Arm” (Sample: Orabloc®)

Aaaaand…it gets creepier….

Name this photo! (Orabloc®) 

Now, this is the Best Image of Orabloc®, captured by fellow microscopist on Substack, Will: Micronaut

I won’t be titling this, since these are not my photos (Sample: Orabloc®)

But, if I Did, it would be something to do with this ancient image below….

Cave Paintings of Wandjina (gods) from The Kimberly, Australia (up to 4000 yrs old)

Here’s a video of this type of process:

Orabloc®


Feathering, Branching and Crystalization:

Mepivacaine/Carbocaine® (in Phase Contrast)

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine (in Phase Contrast)

Mepivacaine/Carbocaine® (in Phase Contrast)

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine (Expired 2013)

You can see the Hydrogel, that lookslike fluffy clouds turn into crystal shards. (Sample: Marcaine®/Bupivacaine)


‘Nano SMART Cities’

We have seen Nano SMART Cities also in Iodine, Urine, Saline IV bags, Zimcam homeopathic nasal swabs, and other products. If you have a microscope, you can see circles and globs of Hydrogel move and change into these straight lines over time. See my first post on Iodine for more photos. Are they Circuit Boards?

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine


‘Nano SMART Cities’ and Crystalization

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine

Marcaine®/Bupivacaine

Yeah, so…. I won’t be injectin that Orabloc® into my mouth either!


Upcoming in Part 5, I will show images of what I call ‘Globular Clusters’ of Nanoparticles, as well as other self-propelling and self-replicating Nanoparticles


Meanwhile, if you are an Un-Hackable Animal yourself, consider becoming a Founding Subscriber and receive one of my original Un-Hackable Animal designs embroidered on a baseball cap or knit cap, printed on a T-shirt and a large Bumper Sticker as my Gift to you, or just visit my Etsy shop (Yes, I Know Etsy is evil….working on another storefront!) to purchase for yourself, and find other original anti-transhumanism, pro-human and sovereignty gear that supports my work. Thank You!

Share

Leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The most precarious place in the world to be a child: Israel’s year of war on children contact@ifamericansknew.org   October 7, 2024 child...