Wednesday 19 June 2024

 

Yemen sinks another British boat and is war likely in Lebanon?

My reports for UK Column 19th June

Fighters from the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah carry out a training exercise in Aaramta village in the Jezzine District, southern Lebanon, May 21, 2023. (AP Photo/Hassan Ammar)

Report 1 looks at the latest Hezbollah spy video that has successfully filmed much of the Zionist civilian, military and spy infrastructure in and around Haifa. I also take into account the nine month messaging by the Zionist military that they will invade Lebanon, are we getting closer to an all out war?: 

In my second report I look at the victory of the Yemeni Ansarullah forces over the US and UK naval forces and their dominance of the Red Sea to enforce a blockade on Zionist-bound ships: 

Ansarullah released a more recent video last night showing the attack on the Totor: 

Finally if you would like to view the entire news: 

****

Please do consider subscribing to my Substack. I am dependent on public donations to continue my work on the ground in Syria so thank you to all who do support me already xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

  “Existential Threat Against Humanity” says Dr. Robert Duncan: Worldwide DEW/Neurotech Targeting & Non-Consensual AI/Cybernetics/Brain ...