Monday 24 June 2024

 From the very beginning, I have never voted for a single penny to Ukraine.


Zelenskyy’s thug regime has deemed me an Enemy of the State, and for good reason.


Zelenskyy has never had one single American vote for him. Not only am I a Ukrainian Enemy of the State, but I’m banned from Russia.


Zelenskyy is a thug who doesn’t deserve a single American tax dollar.


All they care about is taking our money and our weapons. Then they put elected members of Congress like me on their state KILL list.


Zelenskyy is the real enemy of democracy.


He has canceled elections, canceled freedom of speech, canceled freedom of religion, and canceled freedom of the press.


@RepMTG


https://t.me/RepMTG/2610





No comments:

Post a Comment

  “Existential Threat Against Humanity” says Dr. Robert Duncan: Worldwide DEW/Neurotech Targeting & Non-Consensual AI/Cybernetics/Brain ...