Monday 4 December 2023

 

"What Made People Sick?"

Alright, I’m watching another Jessica Hockett video.

I *think* I can cut a short video that highlights the following which may be an elevator pitch slam dunk with the Normie who cannot fathom that we did not have a “pandemic” and that everybody is lying to them.

the Jessica Hockett study of the spike in NYC mortality in early 2020 (and Italy) but not errywhere is what I cannot get past.

If you have the same super-antigen spreading the world, you have to see the same spike.

I remember Jessica Hockett as “Emma Woodhouse” back in 2021 when we were all piling into Twitter trying to sort out WTF was going on.

And watching previously extremely sharp people buckle into utter madness and being mystified.

The fascism was escalating rapidly.

She was a FORCE of Nature. 

A logician through and through, just parsing discrepancy after discrepancy.

I find her impeccable.

I will try to clip that video tomorrow.


My working Shih Tzu Detective Group (you homeys and homettes) is how we Cloud Brain figure some shit out.

Sasha’s take generally echoes where I have arrived in the logical process.

(I continue to want to explore radiation as a vector for illness.)

Something made me very ill in Spring, 2020. It did feel like I was poisoned.

It did feel…novel.

LegalBrownImmigrantInUS

In recent interview Sasha talked to Bruce de Torres on question "what made people sick ?" starting at 6:56 

cutting/pasting that Q/A

Q: how something was given us maybe you said sprayed that's my experience my personal experience is I went out one night in late 2021 with a friend, we had a bite at an empty and small place. I interacted with nobody. I went to the restroom at the end of the meal. I woke up the next morning sick as a dog. And for the next 10 days, I got sicker, more achy, painy, more dizzy than anything at the time in my life. And it took another 10 days to start to subside. and I'm intrigued by, tell me what you can about how they gave a sickness before the vaccines

Sasha: They're likely using multiple modalities and vectors. But what I can definitively tell you, it's not a virus and it's not a bioengineered virus. And there's no ability to make living things in the labs, no matter what those fear mongers tell you. They don't have this ability.

They definitely don't have an ability to create something both highly deadly or toxic and spreadable at the same time. So highly transmissible at the same time. So you can do either one or the other. You can create, and you can certainly create poisons. That's, I mean, that's ancient art. It goes back thousands of years. So you can poison people. You can poison individuals. You can poison small groups of people in the same location. And, you know, there are multiple vectors that can be used. Water, food.

Today, we have certainly a lot of ability to create different chemicals, chemicals, toxic chemicals, also combinations of chemicals and biologics, such as, for example, DNA plasmids, which are starting point of all biologics manufacturing.

And so these kinds of things and also there's a long standing you know, experience and tradition, both in the Soviet Union and the in the United States, in the biological and chemical weapons development of aerosolization of things and also using subway systems as both test platforms and deployment platforms and also spraying stuff from the from airplanes.

There were now, you know, infamous famous experiments that were conducted in San Francisco, for example, spraying


You don’t thrive in this world your whole life and not know the score.

Watch this video. It’s ten minutes.

A guppy out there lifted that heavy ass weight.

It really, really, really does not take that much research to get the outlines of the Monster.

Discuss.

We are still so deep into madness.

I do think that the Scorpions desperately want to pull the trigger on another “Pandemic”.

I ponder it every day, usually on the Tier Two Coordination side because that is a world that I far better understand.

“We could stop this pandemic right now if…” said the Rich Dude.

“They don’t want to stop the pandemic.” I replied.

So long ago.

So many Turbo Aging months ago.


July, 2019

Right outside Ft. Detrick.

July 11, 2019: 'Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at Virginia Fairfax County retirement community after 54 residents fall ill


https://ko-fi.com/sagehanaproductions64182

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/sagehanaJ


Happy holidaze, we gots some merch for real now. 

Working on more designs currently.



No comments:

Post a Comment

  How Israel killed hundreds of its own people on 7 October Asa Winstanley   The Electronic Intifada   7 October 2024 Taking a selfie at the...