Monday 4 December 2023

Dr. Mike Yeadon is CENSORED AGAIN by What He Thought Was "Our Own Side.”

Dr. Mike Yeadon's censored address prepared for The International Symposium in the Croatian parliament

One-time or recurring donations can be made through Ko-Fi:

The controlled “Health Freedom Movement” does it again. 

First the AfD:

Dr. Mike Yeadon: “I’m Being Censored by What I Thought Was Our Own Side.”

and a week or so later “The eye of the storm”, the event held in the Croatian Parliament and Andrew Bridgen’s event.

Dr. Mike Yeadon: Ok, you might have wondered what happened at the weekend event held in the Croatian parliament buildings.

Called “The eye of the storm”, there was a very good panel of speakers. If I understood it correctly, four million people watched the livestream, which is astonishing.

This is a genuine TV broadcaster, privately owned and made available to my colleague, entrepreneur and former soldier, Andrija Klaric. 

The event ran well, despite political interference which threatened to shut down the broadcast and reduced the time available.

I don’t know if the organisers were advised to censor me, or whether they were constrained and took the entirely reasonable decision to favour travellers.

Bottom line was that, yet again, I was censored.

I wasn’t faintly surprised and believe it’s possible that the same thing could happen tomorrow when Andrew Bridgen hosts a mostly visiting panel of US speakers. We will independently release both video recordings.

I’d appreciate your help in distributing that video as widely as you can, accompanied by guidance to search for Dr Mike Yeadon using minor browsers like Yandex or Mojeek. Google and Safari actively hide the most interesting interviews and instead pepper the search results with smear pieces.

*************

I’m trying to get details but unfortunately and unsurprisingly my recorded speech for Andrew Bridgen’s event was apparently not played.

It is very unlikely to have been for the same reason that Dr McCulloughs live link presentation wasn’t made. 

My recording was in Andrew’s teams hands at least four days ago & confirmed to play locally. 

Unless all their laptops failed, they chose not to play it. 

Well, that makes three times in as many weeks. Germany, Croatia, and the U.K. 

We will release two talks, because I possess the recordings, just as soon as I get my technical act together. 

Best wishes,

Mike

Dr. Mike Yeadon's censored address prepared for The International Symposium in the Croatian parliament

Share

Give a gift subscription

Related articles: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  How Israel killed hundreds of its own people on 7 October Asa Winstanley   The Electronic Intifada   7 October 2024 Taking a selfie at the...